Creates test tone, sweeps and noise waveforms
NCH Sound This program Development lets you create audio tones, sweeps or noise waveforms using a Windows computer with a sound card or a PocketPC handheld.
Typical Applications include test tone generation in studios for the alignment of levels, calibration and testing of audio equipment or speakers, tuning music instruments as an accurate reference tone, demonstration of audio principles to students and more.
* Sine wave, square wave, triangular waveform, saw tooth waveform, impulse, white noise and pink noise.
* Supports frequencies from 1Hz to 22kHz bandwidth (subject to sound card).
* Multiple simultaneous tones (1 to 16 tones can be created at the same time) (useful to create harmonics).
* Mono or separate stereo operation (ideal to create dual tones or beats).
* Tone Sweeps (Log or Linear).
* Plays tone or saves as wav file.
This program Development is available from NCH Software for Windows, Intel Mac, PPC Mac, Pocket PC, and Palm OS. Integrates with WavePad, RecordPad, and MixPad.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence. Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.
Works on Windows Vista 2000/XP/2003/2008 and Windows 7, Sound Card