Otto Matic Demo
By 3 Users
| Price : 0
Version : 1.04
Windows2000 , WinXP , Windows2003
Save Earth from the clutches of Planet X!
The year is 1957 and a fleet of flying saucers from Planet X have come to Earth. These saucers are under the
control of the evil Mind Aliens who seem to are usually abducting helpless individual beings and using them away to strange alien
realms to become slaves of The Large Brain. Fortunately for the individual competition there can be found the Otto Matics, robots who
police the universe in title of all that is great and decent.
You are Otto Matic, the robot who is given the job of saving World from the clutches of The Giant Brain from Planet
Back button. You must recovery as several human beings as you can while defeating the Human brain Aliens and all of their evil supporters. Your
mission can get you to strange and fantastic alien realms which are usually often treacherous and can require Otto to
perform amazing feats.
Your rocket cruise ship will get you to each of the exoplanets, beginning with Earth. While on each earth you must conserve as
many individuals as you may, but be careful because the Human brain Aliens will try to abduct the individuals before you may
conserve them. When you conserve human beings, they are usually teleported to your rocket cruise ship. To get away the earth you must furthermore
gather rocket energy. As soon as The Large Brain provides been conquered and peacefulness renewed to the universe, you will come back to
World with your individual shipment where they can end up being freed.
In Otto Matic...
- 10 ranges on unusual alien exoplanets!
- Fight 25 various alien creatures!
- Strike with 7 various varieties of space-age weapons
- Combat off large radioactive great vegetables!
- Skiing behind large steel beasts on a ocean of toxic ooze!
- Trip soap bubbles across noxious lakes of slimy goo!
- Get photo out there of a cannon!
- Beat alien clowns within hovercraft bumper-cars!
- Consume radioactive potions to grow to 50ftestosterone levels tall!
- Trip a zip-line to get away mutant radioactive robots!
- Preliminary a flying saucer and lay waste materials to an alien fortress!
- Fight the Large Human brain from Earth Back button - And very much, much even more!
700Mhz processor, 64MB RAM, 220MB HD, 3D video w/16MB VRAM, DirectX 8+, OpenGL
Questions or Problems with This Program ! |
Report Bad Link
If you have any questions please post it and we will answer it asap .
[ Comments allowed for anonymous users, please dont register ]
|So far so good :
No Comments :: No Problems :: No Answers
Please Scan for Viruses before use .